RS151TH - Small Hydro Project Feasibility Analysis
- Introduction to Project Feasibility Analysis
- In depth overview of Small Hydro (SH) technologies and projects
- Theory on using SH tools to conduct a SH project feasibility analysis
- 3 professional certification exams (two essay exams and one multiple choice type)
- Hands-on exercises on planning and performing a project feasibility analysis
- 2 Real projects, including an individual and a team project
- State of the art eLearning tools, including class discussion forums and other electronic communication tools
- Students have access to various productivity tools at no charge. Tools include project management program and design tools.
- Participants get feedback from the course facilitators on exams and assignments.
- Dedicated professional subject matter experts/practitioners to assist with real projects and evaluate deliverables.
Duration: 160 hours over 4 months - 2 real projects analysis conducted over last 11 weeks (1 team and 1 individual) -
- Administrator: Slavica Bogdanov
- Administrator: Andrew Carter
- Administrator: Mary Hough
- Administrator: Frederic Pouyot
- Administrator: Diane Villemure
- Facilitator: Frederic Pouyot